Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year!


Phew! So it's the new year, big 2010. I'm normally a little more excited for the new year, but I do like the sound of 2010. "Twenty Ten," sounds like we're living in the far future. Where's my art studio on the moon?? Ah well. Here's the round up for the very first ever 30 day picture book!

Drumroll please!



And the winner of this Month's 30 Day Picture Book Challenge IS...

Getting a Badass pet Unicorn!

And really who wouldn't want a badass pet unicorn? I know I would have loved it. I've already got some ideas stirring around in my head, but I think I'll sleep on it and see what I come up with tomorrow.

In other news I received word last night that I made it into the Society of Illustrator's West 48 Annual, the children's book section. I got in last year as well, and I'm really happy to get in again. Hopefully I'll make a tradition of it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment