Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Outline

Okay! So I'm MUCH MUCH further on this project than just this outline but it's what I have by me so I decided to scan and show it anyway.

The idea for this first story came from my desire to never learn to draw horses. I mean, I know I COULD, but I really don't want to go and invest the time into learning how to draw one correctly. So I guess one could say this story came from laziness.

It's basically about a little girl and her dog Chester and how she REALLY REALLY wants a pet unicorn. So she goes and tries to find one, and since they don't exist (except in our hearts of course!) she comes home empty handed. In the end, she decides Chester (a toy poodle thing), is better than any dumb unicorn anyways.

So that is how one would create a story about unicorns but never have to draw one.

No comments:

Post a Comment